Incepted in April 2004, Allianz Trans Alloy P Ltd.
is an SSI and ISO certified company located in Peenya Industrial Estate Karnataka. Our company has been thriving under the guidance and leadership of Mr. Pramod Gupta
(Managing Director) a known industrialist and metallurgist with 31 years of experience and Mr. Jatin Gupta
(Director) who possess 9 years of experience in the industry.
Over the years ,our MANAGING DIRECTOR Mr. Pramod Gupta
has gained a lot of experience leading to his immense knowledge in mechanical field. He is known and respected for his vast knowledge of metals and their various alloys.
Second in line is our DIRECTOR Mr. Jatin Gupta
having an experience of 9 years. He has gained a good amount of knowledge regarding various casting and machining methods.
Ours is a wide spread state of art fully equipped infrastructure endowed with ultramodern technologies and advanced machines that empower us to fulfill small as well as bulk orders efficiently and effectively. To increase productivity and promote smooth working environment we have segregated our infrastructure in various departments mentioned as follows :
- Production unit
- Testing facility
- R&D department
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer care and many more.
We pride ourselves at having assembled a team of well trained and highly proficient professionals possessing years of experience and knowledge in their respective domains. Our team members comprise of the following personnel :
- Mechanical and Technical Engineers
- Quality controllers
- Marketing professionals
- Customer care executive
- Skilled workers and many more.
- We have Maintained the Following System to Ensure Quality in Our Castings
- Once the order is received we procure the required basic raw material to make the alloy.
- We check for the required patterns & make the mould by various methods such as NO – BAKE process, CHILL CAST, CO2 moulding placing feeders at the critical places of the pattern and leave it for drying
- Testing of the alloy is carried at an NABL approved lab. After obtaining the report we charge the crucible and monitor the status of the alloy carefully.
- Special care is taken during casting to ensure the removal of gaseous elements. Once the required fluidity is obtained we cast the component along with a test piece.
- After cooling the component is checked for the required finishing(based on the design) and dimensions.
- The component is then machined for the required dimensions.
- Inspection is carried out on the machined component after which it is dispatched to our valued customer.
- To Improve and to Develop New Methods of Casting.
- To Manitain Total Quality.
- To Develop Cost Effective Methods for Moulding.
- To Maintain the Delivering Schedule.
- To Increase the Turn Over By 10% per Annum.
We manufacture alloys of five metals; Copper, Tin, Lead, Zinc & Aluminum producing castings of graded non ferrous castings which include grades like Phosphorous Bronze’s, LEADED BRONZE, LEADED GUNMETAL, ALUMINIUM BRONZE, ETC. THE COMPONENTS CASTED BY US HAS NOT ONLY BEEN DEFECT FREE BUT HAS ALSO PASSED ALL TEST PERFORMED BY OUR CLIENTS AT THERE STORES, WHICH ENCOURAGES US TO PRODUCE GOOD QUALITY CASTINGS.
We produce premium quality Copper & Aluminum alloy casting in weight ranging from 50 gms, to 950 Kgs.
Our in-house capability includes pattern making, heat treatment & machine shop. Our casting processes include Centrifugal, Green sand, Shell sand, Co2 sand, No bake sand and gravity. Quality and reliability of schedules are assured by performing these processes within our facility.